This venue is closed.
With a fun canine theme that includes doggy watering fountains outside, these comfort-food eateries appeal to the stroller set as well as to older kids. The mostly American menu of salads, sandwiches, and comfort dishes like meat loaf and pot roast offers a few British staples such as fish and chips and shepherd’s pie. Beware: Weekend brunch lines stretch around the corner. The 34th Street branch of this comfort-food chainlet features the same canine paraphernalia as its predecessors, but it's located in the Affinia Dumont Hotel. Dog people and those who love them can sit indoors or out, at a patio equipped with chairs, flower boxes, and a "dog bar."Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 6 a.m.—4 p.m.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s