Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
Delancey St. to 8th St., Clinton St. to Elizabeth St.
This venue is closed.
What separates this ristorante from the red-sauce pack is its refreshingly warm welcome; enthusiastic, accommodating service; and toothsome pastas like maccheroni alla chitarra with lamb ragu, a specialty of chef-owner Paolo Catini's native Abruzzi. In keeping with the spirit of the neighborhood, menu prices top out at $19, which buys a trio of herb-marinated lamb chops or a sliced grilled steak.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama