Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
Delancey St. to 8th St., Clinton St. to Elizabeth St.
This venue is closed.
What separates this ristorante from the red-sauce pack is its refreshingly warm welcome; enthusiastic, accommodating service; and toothsome pastas like maccheroni alla chitarra with lamb ragu, a specialty of chef-owner Paolo Catini's native Abruzzi. In keeping with the spirit of the neighborhood, menu prices top out at $19, which buys a trio of herb-marinated lamb chops or a sliced grilled steak.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu