- READER REVIEWS
150B W. 10th St.,
New York, NY 10014
This venue is closed.
P*ong chef-owner Pichet Ong unveils Batch, a twelve-seat store next door devoted to sweets sold by the piece or by the batch. In contrast to the ultramodern P*ong, Batch evinces more of a boudoir aesthetic, with bright-red walls, crystal chandeliers, and bric-a-brac. The confections, too, depart from standard cupcake-parlor fare, with Asian-inspired yuzu-shortbread sandwiches, coconut-calamansi layer cake, Thai-tea tiramisu pudding, and durian ice cream. To come: savory sandwiches, box lunches, and delivery.
- Cheap Eats 2008: The Cheap List
- Taste Testing Gourmet Dog Biscuits
- Restaurant Openings: I Sodi, Batch, and Duane Park
Recipes at Batch
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl