- READER REVIEWS
Bateaux New York
Daily, 11:30am-2pm and 6:15pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.; A, C, E at 14th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Live Music
- Full Bar
Intended to evoke memories of those sultry bateau-mouche rides down the Seine, Bateau New York departs from Chelsea Piers for a three-hour cruise around lower Manhattan and tries to distinguish itself from the competition by paying extra attention to the international-accented menu, no matter how spectacular the scenery.Note
Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to dinner. Departing times subject to change, especially during summer months.
This well-appointed, 210-foot riverboat can take you and about 300 guests on a cruise around the southern tip of Manhattan. Enjoy dishes like miso-glazed Chilean sea bass or loin of lamb as part of a three-course dinner. Price per person includes dining, cruise, and entertainment. No outside catering.
- Fairway Market Officially Files for Bankruptcy
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online