- READER REVIEWS
Battery Place Market
Mon-Fri, 6:30am-10pm; Sat-Sun, 6:30am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Rector St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Battery Park, Financial District, Tribeca
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Edmund Choi, the former owner of Marché Madison, opened Battery Place Market — another souped-up convenience store that not only serves Stumptown coffee and Balthazar pastries, but stocks Twinings teas, mozzarella and ricotta from Catalan Cheese, breads from Orwashers and Sullivan Street Bakery, and ice cream from Il Laboratorio and Van Leeuwen. Needless to say, the produce is seasonal and organic, and the building is LEED-certified.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu