Bayard's Ale House
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
Named after the man who built the 1826 structure its housed in, this pub with twenty beers on tap serves some dishes from its former occupant (Sazerac House) along with pub items like a burger with bacon and fried egg.Note
The kitchen closes at 2 a.m. daily.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu