Private functions only
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Wall St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Great Desserts
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The dining room is stark and commanding, like the setting for an A. R. Gurney play about a reunion in a boys' school. But hardwood, barrel- chaired, shipshape Americana is the other side of the moon compared with your normal restaurant landscape; you have to be in awe of its austerity. In chilly months, enjoy your cuisine in front of the working fireplace.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu