Sun-Thu, 6am-1am; Fri-Sat, 6am-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Flushing-Main St.
Take the LIRR Port Washington Branch train from Flushing Main St. station heading to Port Washington; get off at Bayside station.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
The reincarnation of the Bayside Diner features (surprise) "eggs and omelettes." In line with the more traditional, healthy-sounding-but-not-really kind of choices you'd find on a seventeen-page, two-pound diner menu, there's also "low-calorie burgers served with cottage cheese." In other words, classic diner food.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu