BB Sandwich Bar
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Prince St. to 14th St., Broadway to Hudson St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
What the Doughnut Man is to doughnuts, what the Soup Nazi is to soup, what Melampo is to soppressata sandwiches, that’s what Gary Thompson wants to be to cheese steaks—not so much a didactic monomaniac as simply someone who’s perfected his craft. We think he’s done better than that: His unfettered kaiser-roll take on the Philly with four-hour marinated onions and terrific housemade hot-pepper relish might just surpass the classic version.Special Discount
NYU students (with valid ID) and members of the NYPD and FDNY get a special discount: $2 off the price of a cheesesteak.
BB makes deliveries all day for orders of $9 or more to addresses in the West Village, but they also deliver beyond this area for large orders from 10am-10pm. For delivery anywhere in Manhattan there is a 10 sandwich minimum.
Cheesesteak sandwich, $5
Best of New York Awards
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi