- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
Greenpoint Ave. to Broadway, East River to Graham Ave.
This venue is closed.
After an eight-hour day at the Verb Cafe contemplating writing a poem, there's nothing to reward and calm you like the starchy food from Bean, the only restaurant in Williamsburg that dares to compete with Vera Cruz. The nachos with pinto beans and mole sauce are supreme and the burritos are never too dry. Unfortunately, the specials aren't up to the standard of the basic grub.Extra
Note: BYOB with no corkage fee.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu