- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
Greenpoint Ave. to Broadway, East River to Graham Ave.
This venue is closed.
After an eight-hour day at the Verb Cafe contemplating writing a poem, there's nothing to reward and calm you like the starchy food from Bean, the only restaurant in Williamsburg that dares to compete with Vera Cruz. The nachos with pinto beans and mole sauce are supreme and the burritos are never too dry. Unfortunately, the specials aren't up to the standard of the basic grub.Extra
Note: BYOB with no corkage fee.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl