- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
Greenpoint Ave. to Broadway, East River to Graham Ave.
This venue is closed.
After an eight-hour day at the Verb Cafe contemplating writing a poem, there's nothing to reward and calm you like the starchy food from Bean, the only restaurant in Williamsburg that dares to compete with Vera Cruz. The nachos with pinto beans and mole sauce are supreme and the burritos are never too dry. Unfortunately, the specials aren't up to the standard of the basic grub.Extra
Note: BYOB with no corkage fee.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations