This venue is closed.
At Beba, Tom Papoutsis (a former executive chef at China Grill who also spent time at La Cote Basque) borrows from the cuisines of his Spanish mother and Greek father. The bi-level restaurant inhabits the former FR.OG space in Soho, so it’s no surprise to see that she’s quite a looker. Some of Papoutsis’s signature dishes include the “Beba Bundle” (a crab salad wrapped in smoked salmon, with a citrus crème fraiche) and a rack of lamb stuffed with feta cheese and mint with grilled nectarines, apples, and Mavrodaphne wine.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu