Beekman Beer Garden Beach Club
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z at Fulton St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
The Beekman Beer Garden Beach Club opened on the South Street Seaport, where Water Taxi Beach once stood. Chef Jason Mayer (also from Slate, and previously from Buddakan and Michael Symon’s Parea) turns out food like bratwurst and fish and chips all day. There are two bars made from driftwood; chaises and glowing (!) lounge chairs; a stage for live music; and table games like Foosball and Ping-Pong (what, no shuffleboard?).
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu