Beekman Beer Garden Beach Club
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z at Fulton St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
The Beekman Beer Garden Beach Club opened on the South Street Seaport, where Water Taxi Beach once stood. Chef Jason Mayer (also from Slate, and previously from Buddakan and Michael Symon’s Parea) turns out food like bratwurst and fish and chips all day. There are two bars made from driftwood; chaises and glowing (!) lounge chairs; a stage for live music; and table games like Foosball and Ping-Pong (what, no shuffleboard?).
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’