Beekman Beer Garden Beach Club
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z at Fulton St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
The Beekman Beer Garden Beach Club opened on the South Street Seaport, where Water Taxi Beach once stood. Chef Jason Mayer (also from Slate, and previously from Buddakan and Michael Symon’s Parea) turns out food like bratwurst and fish and chips all day. There are two bars made from driftwood; chaises and glowing (!) lounge chairs; a stage for live music; and table games like Foosball and Ping-Pong (what, no shuffleboard?).
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s