Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight; Sun,12:30pm-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Seventh Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Live Music
- Full Bar
19th St. to Union St., Prospect Park West to Fourth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Park Slope's Thai-restaurant contingent grows with Beet, chef-owner Pasu Rodsomarng's sequel to his nearby Mango Thai. The menu features all the usual mix-and-match curry suspects, satays, and salads, plus a smattering of French-Thai fusion fare like raspberry honey duck and red-snapper fillet with champagne-vanilla butter sauce. There are also desserts like coconut pudding to finish. The sleek beet-themed design is the work of prolific architect Thida Thongthai Chan, who's made stylish Thai canteens (Land Thai Kitchen, Ma*Ya Hurapan Kitchen, Galanga) her specialty.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu