Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Singles Scene
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
They’ve got the brasserie atmosphere down at Belleville. With antiqued mirrors and pressed tin walls painted French vanilla, it’s authentic, Parisian retro-chic. Early in the evening families fill the space, giving way as the night rolls on to the Slope’s hipster francophilia. As for the menu, it’s a lighter take on traditional bistro favorite with dishes like sautéed skate, and a vegetable medley with goat cheese beignet. A word of caution to folks with high blood pressure: while they try to keep the fat to a minimum, there’s more salt in this meal than everything you’ve had to eat all week.Recommended Dishes
Duck liver pate, $7; French onion soup, $6
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears