- READER REVIEWS
Indian food from the city Benares, and all over. That means many vegetarian dishes, like roasted turnip soup, or corn, yam, and chickpea kebab. Tamarind's Peter Beck, who consulted on the sprawling menu, also emphasizes seafood, and there are some meat options. The spot is decked in intricately embroidered Banarasi sari and serves lunch and dinner.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu