Sun and Tue-Thurs, 6pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 6pm-midnight; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 8th St.-NYU; 6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Full Bar
Carroll Gardens neighborhood favorite Bergen Hill relocated to Manhattan’s Cooper Square, because owners Ravi DeRossi (of Death & Co., among other spots) and Daniel Kessler (Interpol’s guitarist) wanted more space. With the move comes a revamped menu that’s seafood-and-vegetable-focused. The menu includes langoustine with egg-yolk carpaccio, hamachi with white-soy ponzu, and an earthy fennel hummus — summery dishes that you’ll want to eat right now. Plus, Charlie Bird sommeliers Robert Bohr and Grant Reynolds have curated the wine list.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu