- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
- Good for Groups
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
If you’re curious which of the proliferating fro-yo parlors we like best, we would have to pick Berrywild in Murray Hill, where the Caribbean Coffee and the Berry Smooth plain are not only creamy and delicious, but, according to the rabbinical document posted by the toppings display, certified kosher.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu