- READER REVIEWS
Bhatti Indian Grill
Sun-Wed, noon-11pm; Thu-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- No Alcohol
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
18th St. to 36th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Bhatti's food is authentically North Indian, meaning ingredients like ketchup don’t sneak in. Kebabs are made to order, using lava rocks and a bhatti grill rather than a clay oven that might dry them out. Anand’s boldest claim: He says his lamb chops are the best in the city thanks to his grinding of fresh fenugreek, among other leaves, to make his own spices.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu