- READER REVIEWS
Bhatti Indian Grill
Sun-Wed, noon-11pm; Thu-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- No Alcohol
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
18th St. to 36th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Bhatti's food is authentically North Indian, meaning ingredients like ketchup don’t sneak in. Kebabs are made to order, using lava rocks and a bhatti grill rather than a clay oven that might dry them out. Anand’s boldest claim: He says his lamb chops are the best in the city thanks to his grinding of fresh fenugreek, among other leaves, to make his own spices.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods