Bhojan Vegetarian Restaurant
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
The room in Curry Hill that at one point housed Saravana Bhavan Dosa Hut and Tamilnadu Bhavan has undergone yet another change, but is staying vegetarian. Dhaba chef-owner Shiva Natarajan (also behind midtown east’s well regarded Chola and Tadka, as well as restaurants in Connecticut and Massachusetts) opened Bhojan, focusing on India’s Gujarat and Punjab regions, offering Thalis (appetizer, entrée, condiments, bread, rice, and dessert) and more.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More