Bhojan Vegetarian Restaurant
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
The room in Curry Hill that at one point housed Saravana Bhavan Dosa Hut and Tamilnadu Bhavan has undergone yet another change, but is staying vegetarian. Dhaba chef-owner Shiva Natarajan (also behind midtown east’s well regarded Chola and Tadka, as well as restaurants in Connecticut and Massachusetts) opened Bhojan, focusing on India’s Gujarat and Punjab regions, offering Thalis (appetizer, entrée, condiments, bread, rice, and dessert) and more.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s