Bhojan Vegetarian Restaurant
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
The room in Curry Hill that at one point housed Saravana Bhavan Dosa Hut and Tamilnadu Bhavan has undergone yet another change, but is staying vegetarian. Dhaba chef-owner Shiva Natarajan (also behind midtown east’s well regarded Chola and Tadka, as well as restaurants in Connecticut and Massachusetts) opened Bhojan, focusing on India’s Gujarat and Punjab regions, offering Thalis (appetizer, entrée, condiments, bread, rice, and dessert) and more.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu