Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
The team that charmed the Upper West Side with tiny Celeste has channeled the spirit of a Romagnese granny at this downtown outpost, where lasagna comes Emilia-Romagna-style (with béchamel and meat ragù), and a wonderfully chewy noodle called gramigna is studded with sausage and sweet red pepper. No reservations, no credit cards, and a very appealing, all-Italian wine list—just like uptown.Note
Last order 30 minutes before closing time.Recommended Dishes
Lasagna, $14; gramigna, $11.50
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu