Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
The team that charmed the Upper West Side with tiny Celeste has channeled the spirit of a Romagnese granny at this downtown outpost, where lasagna comes Emilia-Romagna-style (with béchamel and meat ragù), and a wonderfully chewy noodle called gramigna is studded with sausage and sweet red pepper. No reservations, no credit cards, and a very appealing, all-Italian wine listójust like uptown.Note
Last order 30 minutes before closing time.Recommended Dishes
Lasagna, $14; gramigna, $11.50
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages
- Turns Out the Robot Apocalypse Will Begin at Fast-Food Restaurants