- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at First Ave.
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
The restaurant recently relocated from Flushing to the East Village.
This offshoot of popular chainlet Xi'an Famous Foods is named for the sound the noodles make when they're being pulled and whacked against a counter. Dishes making their debut include several salads, skewers of beef stomach or wheat gluten, and biang biang and longevity noodles.Featured In
Reservations accepted for parties of five or more.
Best of New York Awards
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More