- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at First Ave.
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
The restaurant recently relocated from Flushing to the East Village.
This offshoot of popular chainlet Xi'an Famous Foods is named for the sound the noodles make when they're being pulled and whacked against a counter. Dishes making their debut include several salads, skewers of beef stomach or wheat gluten, and biang biang and longevity noodles.Featured In
Reservations accepted for parties of five or more.
Best of New York Awards
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s