- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at First Ave.
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
The restaurant recently relocated from Flushing to the East Village.
This offshoot of popular chainlet Xi'an Famous Foods is named for the sound the noodles make when they're being pulled and whacked against a counter. Dishes making their debut include several salads, skewers of beef stomach or wheat gluten, and biang biang and longevity noodles.Featured In
Reservations accepted for parties of five or more.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu