Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.; F at 57th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
If there ever were an ideal dining spot for the international jet setter, BiCE would be it. Since the first location opened in Milan in 1926, dozens have sprouted up all over the globe, from Montreal to Dubai. The Manhattan arm occupies an understated yet opulent midtown space, where outrageously expensive Northern Italian meals—like the $45 osso bucco with herb gremolata and saffron risotto, or the $37 tagliolini with supple lobster meat and a hearty wild mushrooms and tomato sauce—are served with aplomb by the meticulous staff. Since pastas here are made fresh daily, you’ll never have to wonder if i primi piatti have logged more time on the airplane than you have.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member