Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Houston St. to 23rd St., First Ave. to Eighth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Though the signature dish is a bit of a misnomer (it’s not that big), the menu at Cinema Village’s ten-table neighbor is by no means small. Everything you’d expect—burritos, enchiladas, tostadas—is represented emphatically: There are no less than ten varieties of soft tacos. With similar seasonings across the menu, you’re safest with standbys like nachos or the tasty grilled chicken marinated in a house blend of fruit juices and spices. But with colorful artwork adorning bright walls and a stereo playing mariachi music and Mexican rock, Big Enchilada is more likely to buoy your spirits than inspire your taste buds.Recommended Dishes
Flame grilled chicken, $7.49; breakfast burrito, $3.39
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu