Big Gay Ice Cream Shop
Mon-Thu, 4pm-11pm; Fri-Sun, 1pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
In case you've had your head stuck in a Pinkberry cup, the Big Gay Ice Cream Truck has garnered legions of salivating fans for treats like the Bea Arthur (a vanilla soft-serve cone topped with dulce de leche and crushed Nilla Wafers), and sundaes incorporating toppings as diverse as cayenne pepper and ginger syrup. Expect all that and more at the brick-and-mortar space.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu