Big Gay Ice Cream Shop
Mon-Thu, 4pm-11pm; Fri-Sun, 1pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
In case you've had your head stuck in a Pinkberry cup, the Big Gay Ice Cream Truck has garnered legions of salivating fans for treats like the Bea Arthur (a vanilla soft-serve cone topped with dulce de leche and crushed Nilla Wafers), and sundaes incorporating toppings as diverse as cayenne pepper and ginger syrup. Expect all that and more at the brick-and-mortar space.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member