Mon-Fri, 9:30am-11pm; Sat-Sun, 9am-5pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.; A, C at Chambers St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Battery Pl. to Canal St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The much-loved Mexican-American lunch counter formerly known as the Little Place closed after 9/11, and in one of downtown’s most inspirational stories has ambitiously expanded into the space next door. Now there’s a new name, a high, molded ceiling, funky colander chandeliers, and table service. But nostalgic regulars still park themselves at counter stools to watch the cooks dish up tacos and turkey burritos.Brunch
Sat.-Sun., 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu