Bistro Ten 18
Mon-Fri, noon-3pm and 5pm-11pm; Sat, 11am-3pm and 5pm-11pm; Sun, 11am-3pm and 5pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Cathedral Pkwy./110th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Kids' Menu
- Live Music
- Notable Wine List
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
100th St. to 120th St., Columbus Ave. to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Billed as a "neighborhood American bistro," this sweet if unspectacular eatery was opened by a mother-son team who saw a need for semi-chic dining on upper Amsterdam Avenue. Its straightforward burgundy-and-black décor and comforting menu are as simple as its moniker, and combined they attract a steady stream of young families, neighborhood professionals and Columbia students escaping their meal plans. Brunch features staples like unexpectedly creamy smoked salmon eggs Benedict. Lunch dishes remain unsurprising, with a house salmon burger constituting the healthiest choice. However, at night Bistro Ten 18 dims its lights, places candles on the tables, breaks out its 100-plus wine list and showcases more sophisticated entrées like the braised Berkshire pork shoulder. Although critics may carp that neither the cuisine nor atmosphere warrants a trip uptown, local denizens agree that Bistro Ten 18's unpretentious yet upscale offerings provide the up-and-coming area with a tasty culinary alternative to fast food and Chinese restaurants.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 11 a.m.—3 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu