- READER REVIEWS
Tue-Thu and Sun, 4pm-1am; Fri-Sat, 4pm-2am; Mon, closed.
Nearby Subway Stops
S at Park Pl.; 2, 3, 4, 5 at Franklin Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Wine List
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with bkwnyc.com
The owners of Williamsburg’s Brooklyn Winery are behind this restaurant in Crown Heights. They’ve brought on a former Bouley chef to oversee a simple menu of elevated snack food, like crispy Brussels sprouts with apple-cider caramel and pastrami; smoked bacon with roasted broccoli and maple candy; and a hanger steak with barbecue potato chips. As for the wine, there’s a mix of affordable glasses (a $10 un-oaked Chardonnay from the Finger Lakes, a $11 Sonoma rosé) as well as splurge-worthy bottles like an award-winning $145 2010 bottle of Pinot Noir.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu