The Black Duck
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Named for a rum-running boat and owned by a hotel-and-cruise-ship company, this tavernesque restaurant at the Park South Hotel understandably goes overboard on seafood dishes like halibut in Chardonnay buerre blanc sauce and sushi-style tuna with cucumber spaghetti.Happy Hour
Daily, 5 p.m.–7 p.m.; $4 drafts, $5 glass of pinot grigio or pinot noir
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu