The Black Duck
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Named for a rum-running boat and owned by a hotel-and-cruise-ship company, this tavernesque restaurant at the Park South Hotel understandably goes overboard on seafood dishes like halibut in Chardonnay buerre blanc sauce and sushi-style tuna with cucumber spaghetti.Happy Hour
Daily, 5 p.m.–7 p.m.; $4 drafts, $5 glass of pinot grigio or pinot noir
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods