The Black Duck
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Named for a rum-running boat and owned by a hotel-and-cruise-ship company, this tavernesque restaurant at the Park South Hotel understandably goes overboard on seafood dishes like halibut in Chardonnay buerre blanc sauce and sushi-style tuna with cucumber spaghetti.Happy Hour
Daily, 5 p.m.–7 p.m.; $4 drafts, $5 glass of pinot grigio or pinot noir
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More