Tammany Hall Tavern
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
A place boasting all the elements to satisfy overtaxed office workers: happy hour, TVs, and a fireplace. The Cajun menu offers spicy fare like chicken-and-sausage jambalaya and blackened-shrimp po'boys.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu