- READER REVIEWS
Blue Bottle Coffee
Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm; Sat-Sun, 8am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Got five minutes? That's how long it'll take to get even a cup of drip coffee at Blue Bottle in Williamsburg. The Oakland coffee company followed Stumptown east to test the patience of New Yorkers, who sometimes buy their coffee from a cart and are totally fine with that. But there's lots to look at while you're waiting, from the beautiful, giant roaster in the back to the Rube Goldberg–looking iced-coffee makers from Japan.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu