Blue Marble Ice Cream
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, G at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.; 2, 3, 4, 5, B, Q at Atlantic Ave.
- Great Desserts
- Outdoor Dining
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Over in Boerum Hill, Blue Marble describes itself as an “Earth-friendly eatery,” which means, among other things, that the ice cream is made with organic milk from a collective of Pennsylvania dairy farmers. Whether adding locavorism, green building materials, and Fair Trade coffee to the mix makes the ice cream taste any better is a matter of heated debate, which will no doubt be waged this summer over as many scoops, malteds, and sundaes as diet and decorum allow.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s