Bromberg Bros. Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.; B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
The Bromberg brothers are finally giving their excellent fried chicken the stage it deserves: a 65-seat concept restaurant on First Street. Fried chicken at Blue Ribbon Bakery Kitchen costs $26, but here you can order individual pieces of breasts, thighs, drumsticks, wings, and mighty wings for just a few dollars each. There are also seven types of griddled chicken burgers (that you can customize with cheese, pickled peppers, bacon, and pineapple), sides like fried beans and onion rings, and a variety of salads. Plus: housemade ice cream, Mexican Coke, sweet tea, canned beer, and wine.Recommended Dishes
Cordon Bleu griddled chicken burger; "Beak to Butt" crispy necks and backs.
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint