Bromberg Bros. Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.; B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
The Bromberg brothers are finally giving their excellent fried chicken the stage it deserves: a 65-seat concept restaurant on First Street. Fried chicken at Blue Ribbon Bakery Kitchen costs $26, but here you can order individual pieces of breasts, thighs, drumsticks, wings, and mighty wings for just a few dollars each. There are also seven types of griddled chicken burgers (that you can customize with cheese, pickled peppers, bacon, and pineapple), sides like fried beans and onion rings, and a variety of salads. Plus: housemade ice cream, Mexican Coke, sweet tea, canned beer, and wine.Recommended Dishes
Cordon Bleu griddled chicken burger; "Beak to Butt" crispy necks and backs.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu