Blue Ribbon Sushi Brooklyn
Nearby Subway Stops
R at Union St.
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
15th St. to Flatbush Ave., Prospect Park West to Fourth Ave.
This venue is closed.
First came Blue Ribbon Brooklyn, a Park Slope branch of a Soho culinary institution; now there's a Blue Ribbon Sushi spinoff right next door. The menu is identical to Manhattan’s, from appetizers like peppered lamb to special rolls like the Blue Ribbon (half a lobster, shiso, and black caviar). Blue Ribbon's known for its raw bars—this one's called a Japanese raw bar, and it's stocked with giant abalone, sea urchin, and Alaska king crab.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More