Blue Ribbon Sushi Brooklyn
Nearby Subway Stops
R at Union St.
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
15th St. to Flatbush Ave., Prospect Park West to Fourth Ave.
This venue is closed.
First came Blue Ribbon Brooklyn, a Park Slope branch of a Soho culinary institution; now there's a Blue Ribbon Sushi spinoff right next door. The menu is identical to Manhattan’s, from appetizers like peppered lamb to special rolls like the Blue Ribbon (half a lobster, shiso, and black caviar). Blue Ribbon's known for its raw bars—this one's called a Japanese raw bar, and it's stocked with giant abalone, sea urchin, and Alaska king crab.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s