Blue Ribbon Sushi Brooklyn
Nearby Subway Stops
R at Union St.
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
15th St. to Flatbush Ave., Prospect Park West to Fourth Ave.
This venue is closed.
First came Blue Ribbon Brooklyn, a Park Slope branch of a Soho culinary institution; now there's a Blue Ribbon Sushi spinoff right next door. The menu is identical to Manhattan’s, from appetizers like peppered lamb to special rolls like the Blue Ribbon (half a lobster, shiso, and black caviar). Blue Ribbon's known for its raw bars—this one's called a Japanese raw bar, and it's stocked with giant abalone, sea urchin, and Alaska king crab.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu