Nearby Subway Stops
6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Brunch - Weekend
This venue is closed.
Tucked away in a former nail salon on Baxter Street, Bluebird Sky is a husband-and-wife production from longtime Little Chitaly resident Dave Kelly and his wife, Alex (who’s running the front of the house while he works his day job as an account manager at Getty Images). The soup-and-sandwich spot plans to “play to the neighborhood” serving “very simple food made with care,” like Alex’s peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwich on multigrain. Neighborhood early birds who’ve been surviving on coffee from Oro and breakfast burritos from La Esquina finally have alternatives in organic fair-trade coffee from Brooklyn Roasting Company and a handful of omelettes.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu