Nearby Subway Stops
J, Z at Bowery; F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Live Music
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Okay, here’s the right way to go to BLVD: Recruit a friend with a few hundred to spare, have him (or her) buy a bottle to secure a table, and then waltz into BLVD with the ease of a B-list celebrity. Here’s the wrong way to go to BLVD: Any way other than the right way—unless you’re into waiting on a massive line and being degraded by a British bouncer with a very official-looking walkie-talkie. If and when you’re inside the sizeable club, there are various rooms to wander, and a large dance floor towards the rear on which girls in tube-tops ("Oh my God, you went to Michigan, too?!") and guys with spiked hair grind to mainstream hip-hop and rock. If you don’t want to deal with elbowing your way to the long oak-glazed bar in the front room, there are cocktail waitresses to take your drink order, as well as white-leather tables reserved for bottle service scattered throughout. If you do manage to get in, just let loose, dance, and ignore the hype.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up