- READER REVIEWS
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
Bobby Van's serves some of the city's best steaks and lobsters to a loyal, local, and low-key clientele. While there are several other Manhattan steakhouses in the same quality range (not as good as Peter Luger, but better than most of the rest), few provide an overall experience as satisfying as Van's, thanks to the combination of choice cuts of meat and attentive service. If you're looking to upgrade from the endemic inconsistency of the Palm or Smith & Wollensky without giving up any masculinity points, this is the place.Extra
Bobby Van's is named for the piano player who used to delight guests at the restaurant.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella