Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Festive, delicious, and easy on the wallet, Boca Chica is a natural for birthday celebrations. It’s also a shrimp-lover's dream, with various crustacean-centric dishes incorporating coconut, chiles, or garlic. Latin staples such as yuca and plantain feature prominently; the green plantain balls with onion vinaigrette may sound sketchy, but they're a menu highlight. Tropical cocktails like passion coladas and potent margaritas quench the spices. Be warned, however: Reservations are not accepted on weekend nights, so you’re likely to face a wait.Brunch
Sat—Sun, 11am—4 p.m.
Reservations are not accepted on after 7:30 on Fridays and Saturdays.
Croquetas, $7.25; arroz con pollo, $13.95; coco shrimp, $16.50
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu