- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Why schlep all the way to Jersey for Ikea's Swedish meatballs when you can snack at Bodum Cafe & Homestore, the American flagship of the Danish kitchenware concern? When you're done browsing among the stylish bean grinders, milk frothers, ice-cream scoops, and fondue sets, belly up to the blond-wood bar or snag a seat on the sidewalk to sample one of Bodum's coffee blends, teas, and light bites.Recommended Dishes
Tex-Mex burrito, $8.50; chicken caesar salad, $6.50
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu