Boerum Hill Food Company
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Beer and Wine Only
2nd Pl. to Montague St., Third Ave. to Cheever Pl.
This venue is closed.
Almost as soon as it opened, this place was embraced by the neighborhood. We like the mixed-green salad with blue cheese, pecans, and sun-dried cranberries. Saul Bolton, one of the best chefs working on trendy Smith Street (he owns Saul, a few storefronts to the south), bought Boerum Hill, and has added duck confit and Gorilla coffee to the menu.Brunch
Sat.–Sun. and holidays, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.Recommended Dishes
Avocado sandwich, $9
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic
- Here’s Your Last-Minute Guide to Celebrating Cinco de Mayo
- Trader Joe’s Hit by Another Massive Listeria-Related Recall