Boerum Hill Food Company
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Beer and Wine Only
2nd Pl. to Montague St., Third Ave. to Cheever Pl.
This venue is closed.
Almost as soon as it opened, this place was embraced by the neighborhood. We like the mixed-green salad with blue cheese, pecans, and sun-dried cranberries. Saul Bolton, one of the best chefs working on trendy Smith Street (he owns Saul, a few storefronts to the south), bought Boerum Hill, and has added duck confit and Gorilla coffee to the menu.Brunch
Sat.–Sun. and holidays, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.Recommended Dishes
Avocado sandwich, $9
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s