Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Hot Spot
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Though the staff seems a bit spacey, the kitchen at this Vietnamese restaurant shines with elegant layering of flavors and the tingling of tomato or lime perking up everything from grilled eggplant to the sensational Buddhist sweet-and-sour soup. But portions seem small and prices high compared with the budget-friendly competition. True, Boi has pastry wizard Bill Yosses' recipes. Taste his tamarind cake with red papaya or the jackfruit toffee pudding with homemade vanilla ice cream.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu