Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Great Desserts
- Notable Chef
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Spanish food doesn't possess the big flavors that have attracted so many Americans to southwestern fare, but chef/owner Bobby Flay has the audacity to inject some and the skill to make it work. In an unfortunate room that reminds you of Gaudi by way of Pee-wee Herman, items as modest-sounding as salmon tartare on a chick pea polenta cake, black squid ink risotto, and black pepper-crusted sirloin exhibit pure bravado.Prix-Fixe Menu
Three-course lunch, $24.07
With the introduction of her dessert tapas menu, Pastry Chef Vicki Wells has taken the small-plates craze to its logical confectionary conclusion. Any three exquisite mouthfuls from a list of twelve go for $11.
Salmon tartare, $13; black squid ink risotto, $29; black pepper-crusted sirloin, $34; paella, $33
Best of New York Awards
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up