Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Great Desserts
- Notable Chef
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Spanish food doesn't possess the big flavors that have attracted so many Americans to southwestern fare, but chef/owner Bobby Flay has the audacity to inject some and the skill to make it work. In an unfortunate room that reminds you of Gaudi by way of Pee-wee Herman, items as modest-sounding as salmon tartare on a chick pea polenta cake, black squid ink risotto, and black pepper-crusted sirloin exhibit pure bravado.Prix-Fixe Menu
Three-course lunch, $24.07
With the introduction of her dessert tapas menu, Pastry Chef Vicki Wells has taken the small-plates craze to its logical confectionary conclusion. Any three exquisite mouthfuls from a list of twelve go for $11.
Salmon tartare, $13; black squid ink risotto, $29; black pepper-crusted sirloin, $34; paella, $33
Best of New York Awards
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s