Sun-Thu, noon-10:30pm; Fri-Sat, noon-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
4th Pl. to Atlantic Ave., Bond St. to Henry St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
You may not dream about this Indian eatery on bustling Smith Street, but its tasty curries and vegetarian selections make it a good option for the neighborhood. Inside the narrow, L-shaped space—decorated with little more than crystal chandeliers and a few colorful drawings on the exposed-brick walls—you’ll find just a handful of tables for two and four, lending the restaurant an intimate, date-friendly atmosphere. Most meals are meant for sharing, especially the aromatic combination platters. Non-carnivores will also find plenty to like, including plump, potato-packed samosas and toothsome vegetable korma. And though the heat level of most dishes won’t justify an ice-cold beer, there’s no reason not to indulge in an Indian Kingfisher lager.Recommended Dishes
Vegetable korma, $10.50
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations