Mad for Chicken
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M, N, Q, R at 34th St.-Herald Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The countertop at the casual Queens location is covered with takeout bags awaiting orders, and the shelves are lined with teddy bears—a pointed departure from the Manhattan branch’s nightclubby vibe. But the chicken is identical: a crisp shell-like skin that doesn’t quite adhere to the mildly greasy meat, and a semi-hot glaze that’s better than the soy-garlic.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu