- READER REVIEWS
Bon Chon Midtown
Thu-Fri, 11am-3pm; Sat-Wed, 11am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.; 6 at 51st St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
29th St. to 79th St., Seventh Ave. to Twelfth Ave.
Bon Chon Korean chicken features Korean fried chicken, of course, and also starters and a few entrées, like dubboki, bulgogi, and a Seoul rice bowl. In addition to a full bar with specialty cocktails, wines by the glass and bottle, and soju in carafes or bottles, there's beer on tap with over twenty draft beers—including both craft and major brands, as well as international beers from Germany, Belgium, Korea, Japan, and Mexico.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu