- READER REVIEWS
Bon Chon Midtown
Thu-Fri, 11am-3pm; Sat-Wed, 11am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.; 6 at 51st St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
29th St. to 79th St., Seventh Ave. to Twelfth Ave.
Bon Chon Korean chicken features Korean fried chicken, of course, and also starters and a few entrées, like dubboki, bulgogi, and a Seoul rice bowl. In addition to a full bar with specialty cocktails, wines by the glass and bottle, and soju in carafes or bottles, there's beer on tap with over twenty draft beers—including both craft and major brands, as well as international beers from Germany, Belgium, Korea, Japan, and Mexico.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up