- READER REVIEWS
Bon Chon Midtown
Thu-Fri, 11am-3pm; Sat-Wed, 11am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.; 6 at 51st St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
29th St. to 79th St., Seventh Ave. to Twelfth Ave.
Bon Chon Korean chicken features Korean fried chicken, of course, and also starters and a few entrées, like dubboki, bulgogi, and a Seoul rice bowl. In addition to a full bar with specialty cocktails, wines by the glass and bottle, and soju in carafes or bottles, there's beer on tap with over twenty draft beers—including both craft and major brands, as well as international beers from Germany, Belgium, Korea, Japan, and Mexico.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s