Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Singles Scene
- Smoking Area
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Houston to 14th St., Ave. C to Third Ave.
This venue is closed.
This trendy Korean spot flaunts conversation-conducive bamboo booths, a house-music pulse, and its own Zen pebble garden. Straight-from-Seoul chefs update traditional dishes with a lighter touch (read: less oil). Appetizer standouts include the mandoo dumplings and scallion pancake “pizzas;” hearty soups, stews and egg-topped bibimbap—made with spicy pork, eel, or vegetables—are a good foil to the shochu-infused cocktails. A spacious back room is reserved for grill-it-yourself barbecue with a small terrace open to smokers.Recommended Dishes
Kimchee pajon, $6; mini octopus boku, $13; dolsot bibimbap, $11-$14; bulgoki, $15
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu