Bosie Tea Parlor
Mon-Wed, 7:30am-10pm; Thu, 7:30am-11pm; Fri, 7:30am-midnight; Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Tea Time
- Beer and Wine Only
The 22-seat café is modeled after France's "intimate tea houses," and it's furnished with vintage chairs, tables, lamps, and posters — plus there are over 80 varieties of loose-leaf and blended teas and some dainty dishes and pastries on offer.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu