Bosie Tea Parlor
Mon-Wed, 7:30am-10pm; Thu, 7:30am-11pm; Fri, 7:30am-midnight; Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Tea Time
- Beer and Wine Only
The 22-seat café is modeled after France's "intimate tea houses," and it's furnished with vintage chairs, tables, lamps, and posters — plus there are over 80 varieties of loose-leaf and blended teas and some dainty dishes and pastries on offer.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’