Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
The chocolate-chip cookie at this Greek bakery stall inside Essex Market looks like your classic homemade Toll House, but this one is zested with orange, studded with walnuts, and flavored with grape-must syrup.
Best of New York Awards
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages