Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
The chocolate-chip cookie at this Greek bakery stall inside Essex Market looks like your classic homemade Toll House, but this one is zested with orange, studded with walnuts, and flavored with grape-must syrup.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu