Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
The chocolate-chip cookie at this Greek bakery stall inside Essex Market looks like your classic homemade Toll House, but this one is zested with orange, studded with walnuts, and flavored with grape-must syrup.
Best of New York Awards
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More