Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
This venue is closed.
Boukiés, a collaboration between Pylos owner Christos Valtzoglos and consulting chef Diane Kochilas (a celebrated cookbook author and Greek food expert), is a restaurant dedicated to Greek small plates and taverna-style grub. The menu roves from typical meze (hummus, taramosalata) to shrimp saganaki to pitarakia, small, savory pies filled with ingredients like mushrooms, fennel, leeks, and dill.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?