Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
This venue is closed.
Boukiés, a collaboration between Pylos owner Christos Valtzoglos and consulting chef Diane Kochilas (a celebrated cookbook author and Greek food expert), is a restaurant dedicated to Greek small plates and taverna-style grub. The menu roves from typical meze (hummus, taramosalata) to shrimp saganaki to pitarakia, small, savory pies filled with ingredients like mushrooms, fennel, leeks, and dill.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages