Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
This venue is closed.
Boukiés, a collaboration between Pylos owner Christos Valtzoglos and consulting chef Diane Kochilas (a celebrated cookbook author and Greek food expert), is a restaurant dedicated to Greek small plates and taverna-style grub. The menu roves from typical meze (hummus, taramosalata) to shrimp saganaki to pitarakia, small, savory pies filled with ingredients like mushrooms, fennel, leeks, and dill.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu