- READER REVIEWS
Bounce Sporting Club
Mon-Wed, 4pm-midnight; Thu, 4pm-1am; Fri, 4pm-3am; Sat, noon-3am; Sun, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 68th St.-Hunter College; 6 at 77th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
68th St. to 86th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
A flashy Flatiron place to watch the game, Bounce Sporting Club is 4,000 square feet of slick banquettes. There are photos of sporting memorabilia on the walls, and lots of TVs (with a private space, the Living Room, that can be rented out for game-watching functions), plus D.J.'s on weekend nights. The menu features game-appropriate fare from chef Sean Olnowich (Vero), like Korean chicken wings and "pigs in a pretzel," and the space doubles as a nightclub.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu