Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
It wasn't enough for chef-owner Antoine Bouterin to re-create the Provencal food of his childhood. He furnished his dining room with country antiques, potted herbs, and assorted tchotchkes as if it were a farmhouse in the shadow of the Queensboro Bridge. And his menu pays loving tribute to pre-fusion French comfort food with its "old fashioned onion soup," vegetable soup au pistou "my Grandmother's way," and "old fashioned roast chicken and potatoes."Recommended Dishes
Onion soup, $13.75; vegetable soup au pistou, $9; roast chicken, $24; bouillabaisse, $28; tournedos rossini, $32.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s