Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
It wasn't enough for chef-owner Antoine Bouterin to re-create the Provencal food of his childhood. He furnished his dining room with country antiques, potted herbs, and assorted tchotchkes as if it were a farmhouse in the shadow of the Queensboro Bridge. And his menu pays loving tribute to pre-fusion French comfort food with its "old fashioned onion soup," vegetable soup au pistou "my Grandmother's way," and "old fashioned roast chicken and potatoes."Recommended Dishes
Onion soup, $13.75; vegetable soup au pistou, $9; roast chicken, $24; bouillabaisse, $28; tournedos rossini, $32.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu